Monday, October 8, 2018

Farewell Summer

Summer is over, and it was a good one. So much happened, and it all ended with Everett starting kindergarten. Where does the time go?


We took the most wonderful vacation, I brought the kids to Seattle while Jeff was in training, we visited family, and we did projects galore around the house. We've also had some truly trying times that have shattered us emotionally, but we are recovering and moving on at our own pace.


So what now? 

  • Everett joined Cub Scouts and is in his first year selling popcorn. I must say, people have had a hard time saying no to him. 
  • Alice is the cutest, sweetest, funniest little thing. She is SUCH a little girl.
  • Plumbers are coming over with jackhammers soon. (Don't ask. Please note "trying times" above.)
  • I have been busy making all the things.
  • Jeff almost has his certification in a new kind of therapy. So exciting!
  • It's October already, so you know I'll be sharing some Halloween costumes soon. Spoiler alert: I bought Everett's costume, but my niece asked me to make hers. With tears in my eyes I nodded yes, and together we went to Joann. Be still my nerdy crafting heart.


Life is full. Life is good. This is all for now. Hopefully more to come sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...