Tuesday, March 5, 2013

3 Months



It's all smiles and exploration this month. Everett has finally discovered that those tiny hands are attached to his body. It was terrifying to see the outcome of batting his fist against a rattle at first...

But now he is reaching (clumsily) for mobiles and toys with the look of pure curiosity and concentration on his face. If he snatches something, it immediately heads in the direction of his mouth. The pretty constant fist sucking is driving me a little mad, but he seems to like it.

We are in titty heaven! Yesterday I was so frustrated with my nursing bras that I took an impromptu trip out to Mother's Haven in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho. I spent some ca$h on two new nursing bras, and I wish I would have done this sooner. I bought my first bras at Motherhood Maternity and kept applauding myself for saving us so much money. However, if your nipple falls out of the bra when you bend over, and if you have four boobs by the end of the day, it is time to reconsider your options. I counted my crappy, cardboard bras from Motherhood Maternity and found nine (9, NINE, Neun). So pregos, don't waste your money on those poor quality bras to begin with. Invest in a couple items that will make you feel great (and give you a perky little lift).

Mother's Haven has a great nursing room upstairs. Everett, Jeff, and I spent some time up there. We decided that we will definitely need a glider rocking chair some day. AND we got to weigh Everett on their scale. He is now 11 lbs 11 oz.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...