Thursday, April 12, 2018

Buffalo Check Quilt

Another project to share!


If you are looking for a relatively fast and easy quilt, look no further than the buffalo check! I am a sucker for anything gingham or buffalo check.


It also helps that the pattern is very easy and goes by fast. This would be a great project for a first-time quilter. I used 6 inch squares with a 1/4 inch seam allowance and used this pattern. As always, my favorite binding tutorial is HERE.


This project is a donation, and I had so much fun making it. If the price is right, it may just end up on Alice's big girl bed...although I think it will clash with the wallpaper in there. (More on wallpaper later.)

Now back to my socks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...