Friday, July 13, 2012

In the Beginning

A Brief Introduction - Love In Action


After 5 years of marriage, Jeff and I have finally decided to document the seasons of our lives. Though much has changed over the last few years (international travels, four years of graduate school, new jobs, buying a house, getting a puppy...and then getting a crazy cat), the craziest change yet is about to occur: we're having a baby! And I am in FULL nesting mode. From baking a pie every week to making earrings for my best girlfriends, all while frantically and intensely cleaning the house, I cannot be stopped! These crazy shenanigans must be documented and enjoyed by all who are interested.

Through all these changes, we could not have survived without labors of love. On this blog you will find fun and easy DIY projects, the affordable ways in which we have seen the world, and updates from our daily lives - and the pregnancy of course. Enjoy!

And here is a picture from our first moments of marriage (and believe me marriage is a labor of love in itself).



"How do I love thee? Let me count the ways."



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...