Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Whiskey Ginger

What's your favorite summertime activity?

Some of my fondest memories involve sitting outside on a hot evening sipping a cool beverage. One of my favorite beverages, and one of the easiest to make, is the Whiskey Ginger.

I don't add a whole lot of extra things to this drink (like actual ginger) because 1) I think spending money on garnish is silly, and 2) I'm a mom - which means the purpose of drinking is to drink, not to prep.


  • Fill a standard sized tumbler or glass to the brim with ice cubes.
  • Sprinkle in a few drops of bitters.
  • Pour 1 shot of whiskey over ice.
  • Fill remainder of the glass with ginger ale
  • Sip in the company of good friends.

 Drink responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...