Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Let the Shopping Begin!


I'm pretty excited to announce that I officially opened an Etsy shop! I've been dragging my feet over this for months, and was encouraged by my friends to take the plunge. I put my first sale in the mail today, and am happy to be sharing my photographs with the world.

If you have a chance, please stop by my shop and let me know what you think. I really, really appreciate feedback, and I want to be as accessible as possible. I only listed 15 photos for now, just to see how it goes. If people like my pictures, I will post more.

Finally, if you are interested in any of the pictures you see (either in the shop or on this blog), I offer custom orders. If you are looking for something larger or smaller, I am willing to work with you. Happy shopping, and happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...