So May was a pretty "exciting" month. Here are a few of my must-haves - from mono entertainment to yard work.
2. Hanna Andersson pajamas. Because they are footless, they have lasted longer than all our other jammies (some babies - Everett - are freakishly tall and outgrow the footie PJ's quickly). They will also be good for the typical Spokane hot summer nights, which rapidly turn to frigid summer nights.
3. Butter London nail polish. The color above is currently on my toes! I like this brand because Everett does a lot of sucking on my fingers at this age. I don't have to worry about those harsh chemicals getting into his mouth. This is basically the most natural nail polish on the market.
4. Baltic amber teething necklace. Supposedly, when amber is heated by the warmth of the skin, it releases a pain-relieving, analgesic chemical. People swear by them for teething babies. I put this on Everett when he seems bothered by gum pain. Not sure if it's just a coincidence, but it might be working.
5. Retractable clothes line. Now that the weather is warming up, we have been hanging some of our laundry out to dry. Cloth diapers dry super fast in the sunshine (not to mention any stains get bleached out). We bought our retractable clothesline from Lowe's, and our birdie laundry clips from KellysCloset.com. Put a bird on it! Lowe's has this cool thing where you can pay for your product online, then pick it up at the customer service counter once you get a confirmation email. Seriously, what's not to love about Lowe's? It's like Target for men.
6. Giant pack of gardening gloves from Costco. Get 'em!