|Photo c/o Uncle John|
Here are a few of his tricks:
- He got baptized.
- He can grab his bottle and tip it back to feed himself.
- He is now eating 1-2 solid meals a day. He will eat most things we give him with the exception of oatmeal.
- He is sleeping about 10 hours a night.
- He can get from Point A to Point B through a series of crawling, worming, rocking, and rolling motions.
- His first tooth is starting to emerge from his lower gums.
- He is sitting completely unassisted.
- He has started waving.
- He is mimicking our sounds more clearly.
- He knows what he wants and is vocal when he doesn't have it (now accepting parenting advice from parents who don't have assholes for children).
- He can float on his back when in the pool.
- His favorite toy is Willow, and he laughs whenever he sees her waddling around the house.
- His favorite song is the ABC's.
- He is an international traveler.
Our little baby is turning into a young man...sort of.
|Photo c/o Virginia Whalen.|
You'll notice I barely took any pictures myself for his 7-month milestone. This is because we have been traveling with Uncle John, and Nanny Virginia sees him a couple days a week, and they are clearly the superior photographers. Unfortunately, this also means I'll have to steal some more pics to show you the amazing wedding we attended in Mexico.