Monday, August 10, 2015

New Etsy Listings!

If you have not been over to my Etsy Shop in a while, I have posted a few new listings. One of my favorite parts about traveling is getting to share images and memories from places I have visited around the world. That said, I recently added 2 photographs from our trip to Yellowstone. I hope you enjoy them!


Feel free to check out some of my other listings as well. I am always happy to take custom orders if there is something that tickles your fancy. Sometime soon I plan on sharing how I use these images around my house for decorating - that is, if life will allow me a few spare moments of time to take pictures, edit them, post them, etc.

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...