Sunday, April 28, 2013

Nursery Updates!

So I was pretty happy with the way the nursery turned out. But life being as it is, we have already made a few improvements and updates. For one, we got a glider. I'm a huge fan of buying baby items from garage sales, and I finally found a good one - via my mom, who is the queen of garage sales. Pre-baby, I was pretty certain I didn't want one (I mean, how much more cliche can you get), but after previewing one at Mother's Haven in Idaho, I was converted to the dark side of Mommyhood. I am not going to post a picture of said glider, as Everett is currently sleeping. Don't be mad.

But here are some other pictures!

Glassybaby in top left in "Little Boy Blue;" moose in top right from Marbar; bookshelf from Ikea filled with books, toys, and the like.

Lamp and shade from World Market. Get a nicer monitor than the one we have.  We haven't used ours once.


And check out this personalized art gifted to us by our crazy-awesome friend! She made the canvas herself and designed it just for our nursery. She does special orders, so let me know if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...